Toby Reid, Solegear Design, has created the worst possible Ponzi Scheme, he is using the University of British Columbia (where he has had offices for a while), and the Federally funded - National Research Council of Canada, to promote faked reaseach in a "Magical" Biopolymer called Polysole. He is selling stock to unaware investors in a company he does not own (Solegear Bioplastics), and causing the folks who own Solegear Bioplastics to defend themselves against Investors who have been scammed.

Solegear Bioplastics is pursuing legal means of stopping this guy, but a group of investors has been in contact with the legal authorities who will be filing Criminal Charges very soon.

Please help stop this fraud by contacting the U of BC and the NRC and voicing your concern as to their continued support of this fraud, We hope that any Institutional Investors will do the same,

Help Stamp Out Those Who Prey on Retirees with limited Funds!!!

Had an Experience with Solegear Design?

Comments

Again, this posting was fraudulently made by a former employee who was attempting to defraud the Company.A decision was obtained by Reid and Solegear in BC Supreme Court, and this issue has long been resolved in Solegear's favour.

Unfortunate that this happens, but more typical than expected to see young, growing companies come into contact with shady characters.Many significant investments and partnershpis have been signed by Solegear and Reid since this time.

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada #596951

Hmmmm....can't ever imagine that Toby would *** in anyone's corn flakes, but apparently he did in yours. I am a shareholder in Solegear and am very happy with the company. In fact I think they are AWESOME!!

Solegear Shareholder

As an investor and current shareholder in Solegear Bioplastics, I am disgusted that somebody(bodies) is(are) making these completely false and baseless allegations about the Company.

As a group of shareholders, we are the owners of Solegear, and the Company remains in good standing. I am aware that no authorities are considering filing criminal charges against the Company or the Company's Founder, Toby Reid. I know that the Company is looking into who made these defamatory posts and is prepared to deal with them through all legal means.

The Company is deepening its relationships with the UBC and the NRC. Customers are using Solegear's "Magical Biopolymer", which is based on novel intellectual property (patents pending).

The person who has made this post is seeking to destroy a promising startup company and besmirch the future of a bright young man. I look forward to this person receiving their proper justice in due course. Shame on them!